#4 Back It Up








From top to bottom: Alexander Wang, Oliveve from Shopbop, Nanushka, Asos, Witu, Elizabeth and James from Shopbop.

I am not a handbag carrying gal. Infact I hate carrying them- especially totes or satchels that hurt my shoulders. I learnt that pretty quickly in first year uni. Backpacks, on the other hand, are my favourite accessory. Luckily for me they also look cute and are growing in popularity, so there's plenty more to choose from than there was 4 years ago when I purchased my first one (that I still take to uni- pay for leather it's totally worth it), at a variety of price points. I might be cheating a bit by putting this on my wishlist because I already have two backpacks that I wear nearly every day. But a Wang to add to my collection certainly wouldn't hurt and anything from Witu is definitely on my wishlist! This Melbourne brand uses neoprene to create simple but very cool and easily recognisable accessories. Check them out and get onto the backpack bandwagon because it's super comfy and super practical and super cute. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...